Come along to the this workshop run by Daniel Moylan to learn what you can do to help your child find success and happiness in the real world . The workshop is aimed at parents of children from 2 years to 11 years old.
The next workshop will be held at The Beaufort Street Community Centre, 715 Beaufort St Mt Lawley on Sunday August the 13th 11.00am to 4.00pm. See below for booking details.
In this workshop you will learn about the following:
- Your child’s emotional What you as a parent can do to help build your child’s resilience. Resilience is one of the most important factors that will influence your child’s success and happiness.
- Building a positive relationship with your child and how to manage the challenging times between child and parent.
- How to assist your child develop friendships and succeed at school.
- The types of praise that will help your child flourish.
- Supporting your child to manage the challenges that will arise in their lives and the importance of these challenges in their growth as a successful and happy person.
- The importance of children learning to take responsibility.
- Looking after yourself as a parent.
- Why gratitude is important in our lives.
- An Introduction to Mindful Parenting and the benefits of Mindfulness in your life.
This workshop is an opportunity to learn with other parents who are on the parenting journey. You will leave with practical skills you can use the same day and others that you can use on the parenting journey ahead.
About the Facilitator: Daniel is a Son, Husband, Father and Uncle and has worked as a social worker and counselor in schools for 20 years. He also has worked in the health and corporate sectors. He has worked with people at all stages of life with the huge range of experiences that life presents. In this workshop he brings all of his professional training and experience together to provide you with practical strategies and skills to help children be Successful and Happy in the Real World.
Booking details : To book please go to the Beaufort St Community Centre website, www.beautfortstcommunitycentre.org.au . The cost of the workshop is $60.00. ( $50 for Members of the Centre).